EXsub needs your help to produce more fansub videos. More staffs = more goodies ^^. There are lots of EXILE projects line up for release. The problem is that we really lack committed staffs.
- Must be at least have enough knowledge to handle dialogues translations.
- No subbing experience requirement (I will guide you on how to translate and fansubbing)
- Commitment to complete a project (I hate to admit this but I don’t like people who left me hanging. I can completely understand whatever your reasons are if you can’t complete a project on time. Just make sure you communicate to me even if once in a blue moon to let me know if you already dropped the project. T___T)
Translators for EXG / EXH
- Must be fluent in Japanese (written and spoken). Due to heavy slangs with these shows, a high proficiency is needed.
- No subbing experience requirement
- Commitment to complete a project (very important. It’s difficult starting with a project then in the end, translators will just disappear out of the blue. I will definitely understand if you are busy with real life stuff but please send me a mail once in a blue moon or reply to my mails.)
- Knows how to use Aegisub or any subtitling softwares
- Must know how to time using audios first before videos
- Can understand basic Japanese
- Patient (timing is very tedious job to do)
- Dedicated fan
3. Karaoke Timers / Karaoke Typesetters
- Must be well versed with Aegisub / Adobe After Effects
- Can work without much instructions
- Dedicated fan
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to contact glacial thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For timers and karaoke timers/typesetters, please include in your mail, samples of your works. Interested applicants without samples will take a timing test.
Remember this is a FREE FANSUB work. The only incentive I can give to staffs is the exclusive uploads of EXILE media.
Let us help to spread EXILE fandom to the English speaking fans ^^